This statement is intended for the customers and/or suppliers of Ec(h)o (Clothing). This statement details the way in which Ec(h)o (Clothing) handles the personal data you provide. “Personal data” means or could mean a natural person. Examples of personal data are name and address data, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, telephone numbers.
Ec(h)o (Clothing) likes to note the fact that the personal data that you provide to us is collected and used because it is necessary to conclude and implement a possible agreement with you. This applies to both our (potential) customers and to parties from whom we purchase goods and/or services.
Without this data it would be impossible to send you a quote, to determine the specifications or wishes that a particular service must meet, to perform work, invoice, pay and communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the implementation aspects of an agreement.
You are not required to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with or provide insufficient personal information, it is possible that we will not be able to perform the aforementioned activities.
Transfer to third parties
In connection with the implementation of the agreement, we may have to provide your personal data to parties who carry out work on our behalf. We also use external server space for the storage of (parts of) our sales and purchasing administration, of which your personal data forms a part. Your personal information is therefore provided to our server room provider. Because we use a newsletter mailing service, your personal data is finally passed on to the provider of this service. A CRM application is also used for correct, efficient storage and processing.
If you have given us permission, we will save and use the personal data you provide to inform you in the future by e-mail about our existing and new services and possibly make you an offer. Every time we send you an e-mail, you have the option opt-out. See the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every e-mail.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit our website. These text files store information that can be recognized by the website during a later visit.
Our website uses tracking cookies if you have given your consent. We do this to collect information about your internet behavior so that we can make targeted offers to you. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Your (cookie)data will be saved for a maximum of one year.
We also place functional cookies. We do this to make it easy to use our website.
Personal data retention period
• If you have not become a customer (or we are not yours) then your personal data will be deleted no later than twelve months after our last contact.
• If you have become a customer (or we are yours), we will keep your personal data for a period of seven years after the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you was fully implemented. The period of seven years corresponds to the period in which we are obliged to keep our records for the tax authorities. After this period we will delete your personal data.
You have the right:
• to be able to view and/or obtain your own personal data.
• change your own personal data (or have it changed) if it contains inaccuracies
• delete your own personal data (or have it deleted) or restrict its use
• have your own personal data transferred to a third party by us.
You can also object to the collection and use of your data or submit a complaint To exercise your rights you can turn to:
You can of course also contact us with questions or for more information about the collection and use of your personal data. This privacy statement took effect on 25 May 2018. Ec(h)o (Clothing) reserves the right to change this privacy statement. If it concerns an important change, Ec(h)o (Clothing) will inform you of this